Manager, Care Management
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Beacon Health OptionsJob Category:
Clinical - GeneralReq #:
MA - Boston
Beacon is currently seeking aManager, Care Management
to join our team at our Boston, MA office!
The Manager, Care Management
will oversee multiple dynamic case management programs. The Clinical Manager will serve as Beacon's clinical lead for the overall management or case management programs and related office operations across multiple sites. The Clinical Manager will oversee teams comprised of case managers, clinical liaisons, clinical services associates and outreach coordinators. The Clinical Manager will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the teams, identification of training needs for staff members, aid in the meeting/exceeding of contractual goals and performance objectives as well as support organizational goals related to positive customer services, efficient and effective case and care management services, organizational competency and a value add for our partners.What does a typical day look like?
What you Contribute:Education
- The primary goals for 2019 the Care Management Program:
- Increase Average Enrollment rate to 20%
- Increase Average Assessment rate to 75%, Care Plan to 60%
- Aid the clinical team in the development of a best practices handbook for staff to utilize with Provider Partners
- Development and Implementation of a revision of the existing program care plan
- Increase Satisfaction Survey completion through work with clinical staff on effective reminders to providers and conversations with members
- Train providers and hospitals to ensure contact prior to discharge from inpatient setting, initial meeting scheduled prior to discharge and ensuring CM meetings are on the discharge plan
- Across all programs, ensure that all reporting is submitted complete, correct and on time.
- Attend and participate in all meetings as assigned.
- Conduct no less than bi-weekly telephonic and no less than monthly live meetings with assigned staff.
- Conduct no less than monthly live staff meetings.
- Conduct quarterly audits of staff documentation, identify problems and develop recommendations and implementation plans.
- Interfaces with key internal and external parties to effectively identify, troubleshoot and solution any operational inefficiencies or clinical areas of improvement.
- Conducts timely annual performance reviews of all staff assigned.
- Review and approve all staff timesheets weekly.
- Regularly reviews and modifies existing and development of newly necessary workflows for the assigned case/care management teams.
- Monitors daily performance to ensure business goals are met and compliance with Beacon Health Options policies and procedures is achieved.
- Comply with all Beacon policy guidelines, external regulatory requirements and URAC/NCQA accreditation standards.
- Assists with NCQA, URAC and other QI initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
: Master's degree or higher in a behavioral health field required.Licensure
: current, valid, unrestricted mental/behavioral Health license (LICSW, LMFT, LMHC, LPC, Ph.D. Psychologist or RN) required with proof on date of hire. Re-verification will take place no less than every 3 years.Relevant Work Experience:
Minimum of 3-5 years combined behavioral health, supervisory and/or managed care experience requiredKnowledge
, Skills & Abilities:
What Makes Us Different?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Behavioral health experience and understanding of mental health and substance use services, managed care as well as current principles, procedures and knowledge domains of case management, Wraparound and Community-Based Services.
- Good analytic skills and be comfortable working with metrics and data
- Strong organizational skills
- A high level of ability to work well under pressure and multi-task between multiple priority items
- Works well in a fast paced environment as well as have excellent problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel needed and PowerPoint preferred.
What We Have to Offer:
- Here, it's not just a job - it's an opportunity to change lives.
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members, providers and each other.
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for? Apply with us today to get started!
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health & wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership reimbursement
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial goals
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest potential
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using official company email (@BeaconHealthOptions.com). Only candidates who have applied for an open position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com) will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial or personally identifiable information from you.
Loading some great jobs for you...