Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Input product data into computer system
· Create reports on inventory for use in various departments
· Perform pick-ticket item assessment
· Label and organize containers
· Review item locations for accuracy
· Pack items and prepare packages for shipping
· Stage large quantities of outbound products
· Move incoming and outgoing product
· Record number of units handled on daily production sheets
· Will routinely move items weighing up to 50 lbs.
· Maintain clean and hazard free work area
· Follow instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties
· Must become familiar with and adhere to all workplace safety rules and regulations
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications:
· Experience performing labor in stockroom, warehouse or similar environment
· Ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work at a pace required to meet deadlines
· Ability to adapt to changes or modifications in the way work is done
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a team
· Must be conscientious and pay attention to detail
· Availability to work required shifts and hours
· Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check
· Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required
· Seeking candidates with high school diploma or equivalent
· Must be at least 18 years of age
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...