Employment Type: Full-Time
We are currently seeking high energy, passion filled, and sales motivated individuals who are fitness minded and have a love for community, and our brand! We are a fast-growing Indoor Cycling Franchise looking for individuals who want to grow with us! Our CycleBar Experience Associate delivers the CycleBar experience and drives sales daily.
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills required
- Must have genuine hospitality and passion for people
- Goal-oriented with an ability to achieve sales in memberships and retail
- Ability to learn and use the Club Ready software system
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills via in person, phone and email
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must have proficient computer skills
- Must have flexibility for a non-traditional schedule including some holiday, early-morning and weekend availability
- Must be able and willing to move bikes, and perform minor bike maintenance
- Must be willing to clean CycleTheater, Bathrooms, Lobby, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs
- Provide top of the line service to all new and existing riders
- Execute sales and hospitality process of first time rider experience, follow up, and close
- Maintain acceptable level of personal sales production
- Work collaboratively with studio management and franchise owner(s)
- Participate in special events (health fairs, grand openings, marathons, and community and hospital events) to promote the club
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills
- Maintain brand standards and initiatives
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Ride for free at ANY time there is a bike available!
- Leave the stuffy clothes behind, it’s all leggings and shorts here!
- Work a non-traditional structured schedule!
- Let your voice be heard! You will have access to others in the CycleBar community from your studio, studio’s across the country, and the corporate team!
Loading some great jobs for you...