As a Walt Disney World Resort Bus Driver, you will
Is a Commercial Driver License Required to Apply?
- Create wonderful experiences for vacationing guests.
- Welcome and interact with guests as there is no fare collection.
- Drive the latest models of well-maintained transit and articulated buses.
- Not worry about the Florida heat as all buses are air conditioned.
- Focus on the safety of our guests as they travel throughout our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels.
- Be in the know with schedules posted at least two weeks in advance.
- Full Time Cast Members can expect to be scheduled a minimum of 32 hours a week
- Opportunities for extended hours
- Enjoy the magic yourself through a variety of Disney Benefits.
A Commercial Driver License (CDL) is not necessary to be considered for the Bus Driver role, although candidates must obtain/possess a valid Florida driver license to begin the CDL process. The new hire will receive paid training to obtain their CDL and the cost of the CDL will be covered by the company.Bus Drivers receive a starting rate of $14.00/hour
.Bus Drivers will be eligible for our new starting rate of $15.00/hour effective 03/03/2019.Responsibilities :
Basic Qualifications :
- Driving multiple routes, based on guest demand, across the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Answer guest questions, spiel stops and safety information over a microphone.
- Operate a disabled lift to assist guests utilizing wheelchairs to gain access to the bus.
- Conduct vehicle inspections and ensure the safety of our guests and cast members.
Preferred Qualifications: Additional Information : SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY
- A Commercial Driver License (CDL) is not necessary to apply for the Bus Driver role, but will be required if hired into the role.
- Interested Candidates must have a valid driver license, and have possessed a driver license for at least 5 years to be considered.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this role.
- You must have no moving violations for the past twelve (12) months.
- Full Time requires full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
- Part Time requires full availability for any shift, a MINIMUM of three (3) days per week, including nights and holidays.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking Apply for this job below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking Next on each page, then Submit on the final page.IMPORTANT:
You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, WDWCASTING, wdwcasting
Associated topics: cdl a company, class a truck, company otr, company over the road, hazardous material, otr driver, over the road company, tanker, tanker truck driving, time at home