- Santander Bank
- $66,930.00 -112,010.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
203 Stevens Run Ln
Personal Banker, Lock Haven, PA-1902663
As a member of Santander's retail banking division you'll help serve Santander's retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander's retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank.
The Senior Specialist, Personal Banker serves as the primary branch resource for sales opportunities, new product account openings and referrals and is responsible for developing and maintaining business customer relationships. S/he will identify the short and long term financial needs of both consumer and business customers by utilizing a needs and consultative based approach.
* Evaluates and determines the financial needs of each customer, matches this to the appropriate Santander product or service and delivers the product or service in a manner which satisfies the customer
* Expands and retains customer relationships, actively cross sells and resolves customer problems quickly and efficiently under the direction of the Branch Manager
* S/he meets all goals and actively participates in all sales activities in the Branch
* Helps with escalated service issues
* Maintains accurate sales records and regularly reviews sales results with Branch Manager and prepares an action plan taking appropriate steps to meet/exceed sales objectives
* Promotes and cross sells products and services based on customer need: guiding and directing customers in the selection of products, effectively utilizing sales, customer profiling and customer service skills to make significant contributions towards meeting individual and branch goals; refer customers to business partners when applicable
* Serves as the primary branch resource for sales opportunities, new product account openings and referrals, actively selling Bank products and services.
* Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience
* 3-5 years in same or similar role
* Ability to effectively ask questions and identify needs to enhance the customer relationship
* Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
* Ability to operate independently in a fluid, dynamic high growth oriented environment and embrace change
* Ability to problem solve and provide solutions to customer issues
* Proficient financial skill set
* Strong interpersonal skills; demonstration of poise, composure and confidence in front of clients and Bank senior management
* Strong listening and customer service skills
* Strong understanding of financial products and services
* Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking
* Accurately identifies resource requirements to solve basic problems
* Communicates clearly and precisely
* Listens carefully and asks questions to clarify understanding
* Knows who the organization's key customers and competitors are
* Has basic understanding of financial services industry and how organizations operate
* Learns about and diligently follows established risk management policies, processes and procedures
* Learns new methods and procedures or modifies them to meet new standards
* Is positive about new approaches and methods resulting from change
* Maintains professional behavior at all times in representing the company
* Does all routine work accurately and on-time; is aware of own impact on others
* Responds promptly to customer inquiries
* Takes responsibility for issues and, with assistance, works to find a solution
* Works effectively in team settings
* Shows appreciation for others' help and lends a hand when needed to complete shared tasks
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Primary Location:Pennsylvania-Lock Haven-448 Bellefonte Avenue - 00369 - Lock Haven-Bellefonte - Branch
Organization:Consumer & Business Banking (1001)
Job Posting:May 13, 2019, 2:51:30 PM
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/Vet/Disabled/SO
Associated topics: client, collection analyst, counselor, loan officer, mortgage officer, mortgage servicing officer, officer, personal banker i, personal banker ii, personal banker iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...