Infant Lead and Assistant Teachers (Carmel West)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Education - Excluding Post Secondary
The Goddard School located in West Carmel is looking for a motivated self-starter for a full-time Infant teacher.
The ideal candidate is a highly-qualified childhood educator who is able to use creativity and the Goddard Developmental Guidelines as the basis for unique lesson plans that are brought to life in a fun and imaginative way.
The candidate also has strong leadership skills, is an excellent communicator, and can motivate and inspire children in a positive manner.
The Goddard School is a renowned program with a Piaget-based foundation (Learning through Play) and a leader in the franchised preschool industry which is growing and continues to set the standard for excellence.
The focus of the program is to provide a life-long love of learning.
CDA, Associates or BA in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Minimum 6 months experience in a licensed center
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated interest, commitment, and ability to challenge students at all levels
- Evidence of strong, positive student and classroom management
- Commitment to establishing effective, proactive and positive parent communication
- Proficiency with classroom technology (e.g., computers, etc.)
- Meet school's quality assurance requirements for curriculum and activities
- Comply with all state, local and Goddard Systems, Inc.
Assume postures in low level positions that best allow physical and visual contact with children
Must be able to sustain a high level of energy
Bend to perform various tasks numerous times throughout the day
Stoop, sit on the floor
Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours required
Commitment to Professional Development
The Goddard School offers:
Paid time off including holidays
Company matched 401K Program
Affiliation with Leaders in the Childcare Field* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...