Facilitator Learning Manager PHL1
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops functional, compliant, industry related training courses
- Develops strategy for Fulfillment Center training programs
- Drives the continuous learning and improvement of the Fulfillment Center Academy team's processes
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 years experience in driving learning outcomes inside and beyond the classroom.
- 1 years experience to effectively collaborate and influence across boundaries.
- 1 years experience to translate business insight to audience needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources, or related field and 2 year s experience in training, facilitation, program management, change management, operations, or related field, or related field OR 3 years experience in training, facilitation, program management, change management, operations, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 years experience understanding of Delivery Station processes and flow.
- 2 year s experience with Kaizen/Continuous Improvement.
- 3 years' experience developing or delivering adult education and assessing training or knowledge retention.
- 3 year s Experience delivering training/information to peers, hourly associates, and senior management, both individually and in groups.
- 3 year s experience delivering messages related to performance.
- CPLP or other learning/training certification.
- Master s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related field.
Over fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world's biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: helping our customers save money so they can live better. When you join our Walmart family of brands (Sam's Club, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos and many more!), you'll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. Our associates have championed causes like U.S. job expansion, responsible global sourcing, female entrepreneur empowerment, and much, much more, establishing Walmart as a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. What could you accomplish with Walmart?
Loading some great jobs for you...